WHAT DO OUR MEMBERS SAY?
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE COURSE?
50+ Video Tutorials (10+ hours)
Whether you're a beginner or have a good handle on the basics, this course takes you through every step to becoming a Full Time Graphic Designer, marketing yourself and growing your business.
Private Community Mentorship
Instant access to the private Facebook group, filled with regular video contests, feedback sessions, and peer mentoring.
Access to download all the Graphic Designer Pro templates and project files to better learn how to create. Plus business and marketing downloads and resources.
GDP Certification & Listing
Complete the Graphic Designer Pro course to become GDP Certified and get access to the certified logo and resources. Plus you or your business listed in the GDP business directory.
60% OFF Adobe Creative Cloud
Students can get 60% off Adobe Creative Cloud for the first year.
That's a saving of over $400
Instant access to ALL the content FOR LIFE! And the content just keeps coming as the GDP team are constantly shooting, learning, and sharing.
- 3.1 Document Setup & Workspace (8:34)
- 3.2 Fundamentals (11:33)
- 3.3 Basic Shapes Part 1 (6:25)
- 3.3.1 Basic Shapes Part 2 (10:18)
- 3.4 Basic Shapes - HSBC Logo Exercise (7:11)
- 3.4.1 Basic Shapes - Instagram Logo Exercise (10:13)
- 3.4.2 - Basic Shapes Practical Exercise (0:45)
- 3.5 Drawing - Pen & Curvature Tools (7:49)
- 3.5.1 Drawing - Line Segment, Grid & Pencil Tools (5:49)
- 3.5.2 Drawing - Pen vs Curvature vs Pencil Tracing Exercise (17:12)
- 3.6 Shape Builder and Pathfinder Tools (8:04)
- 3.6.1 Shape Builder and Pathfinder Tools - Beats Logo Exercise (5:48)
- 3.7 Curvature & Shape Builder Tools - Fox Sketch Exercise (7:07)
- 3.8 Strokes - Width Tool, Stroke Profiles & Brushes (7:15)
- 3.9 Strokes - Advanced Options (9:09)
- 3.10 Type Tool Basics (9:06)
- 3.11 Type Formatting (10:13)
- 3.12 Outlined Type (7:21)
- 3.13 Advanced Type Tools (14:05)
- 3.14 Colour Basics Part 1 (8:05)
- 3.14.1 Colour Basics Part 2 (8:51)
- 3.15 Gradients Basics (14:03)
- 3.15.1 Freeform Gradients (14:48)
- 3.16 Effects (14:30)
- 3.17 Blend Tool Part 1 (10:04)
- 3.17.1 Blend Tool Part 2 (8:22)
- 3.18 Images Part 1 (12:22)
- 3.18.1 Images Part 2 (11:23)
- 3.19 Exporting Part 1 (9:15)
- 3.19.1 Exporting Part 2 (13:50)
- 3.20 Offset Paths (13:10)
- 3.21.1 3D Isometric Effect (7:02)
- 3.21.2 3D Text (11:15)
- 3.21.3 3D Spherical Logo (8:54)
- 3.22 Instagram Carousel Design (26:52)
- 3.23 Icon Set Design (22:25)
- 4.1 Document Setup & Workspace (12:44)
- 4.2 Fundamentals (7:05)
- 4.3 Pages (15:11)
- 4.4 Using Images (14:53)
- 4.5 Type Basics (14:06)
- 4.6 Preflight (12:13)
- 4.7 Case Study - NSI Brochure Design Process (30:23)
- 4.8 Exporting (21:05)
- 4.9 Type Styles (16:24)
- 4.10 Master Pages (12:31)
- 4.11 Colours (18:40)
- 4.12 Business Card Design (24:26)
- (Coming Soon) Tables
YOUR VIRTUAL MENTORS
Ross has run a successful media company, working on a retained basis with clients like CBRE.
After specialising in Digital Marketing he and Dominic now run a successful digital media company.
At GDP Ross helps students understand the importance of marketing to grow their business and network.
Rory has 10 years experience in Graphic Design. He studied Design for Digital Media at Gray’s School for Art.
He has freelanced and worked for digital agencies servicing a wide variety of clients.
As a Graphic Design mentor at GDP he supports students with their learning and development.
Dominic launched his first business in 2009 and has grown that and multiple other businesses.
His digital media business now services and supports international clients and projects.
At GDP, Dominic supports students as they become freelance and attract clients.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.